Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation may well be the most valuable skill you will ever learn.
This Basic Life Support package includes the adult CPR procedure, which has been written using the very latest resuscitation guidelines. The course will help you deal effectively with an unconscious casualty who is not breathing using each vital link within the ‘chain of survival’.
Who should subscribe to this course?
Anyone who needs or wishes to gain the valuable knowledge to deliver adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
This is an ideal course for all Adult Family Members, Sports and Exercise Professionals, Carers, School Teachers, Police Officers, Fire Fighters, Traffic Wardens, Police Community Support Officers, GP practice administrative staff, First Aiders with a duty to respond, Lifeguards etc.
The course is written to Resuscitation Council UK guidelines (2015) and the course objectives are:
Basic Life Support/CPR consists of the following steps, which should be performed sequentially:
- Check for risks to the victim, any bystanders, and yourself
- Assess the victim to be unresponsive
- Open the airway
- Establish absence of normal breathing
- Alert the ambulance service and call for an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Perform chest compression
- Give rescue breaths (ventilation)
- Maintain CPR with the correct ratio of chest compressions to rescue breaths
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate 2018 CERTIFICATE
Terms and conditions of use are here:
Terms and conditions of sale are here:
Your cart is empty