Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation may well be the most valuable skill you will ever learn.
This Basic Life Support package includes the adult CPR procedure, which has been written using the very latest resuscitation guidelines. The course will help you deal effectively with an unconscious casualty who is not breathing using each vital link within the ‘chain of survival’.
Who should subscribe to this course?
Anyone who needs or wishes to gain the valuable knowledge to deliver adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
This course is designed for all healthcare professionals who need or wish to gain the valuable knowledge to deliver both adult and paediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation to the latest RCUK guidelines.
This is an ideal course for General Practitioners, practice and community nurses, trainee Doctors, Health Visitors etc.
We encourage all learners to undertake hands on practice with a manikin and this course will ideally be used as part of a blended learning approach
The course is written to Resuscitation Council UK guidelines (2015) and the course objectives are:
Basic Life Support/CPR consists of the following steps, which should be performed sequentially:
- Check for risks to the victim, any bystanders, and yourself
- Assess the victim to be unresponsive
- Open the airway
- Establish absence of normal breathing
- Alert the ambulance service and call for an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Perform chest compression
- Give rescue breaths (ventilation)
- Maintain CPR with the correct ratio of chest compressions to rescue breaths
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate 2018 CERTIFICATE
Terms and conditions of use are here:
Terms and conditions of sale are here:
Your cart is empty